Course Description: It is time that we be honest and acknowledge that we in the West possess a dramatically different form of Christianity than we read about in the Book of Acts. In America, our churches are adept at pumping out large volumes of information, and yet, by and large, we see no transformation. Paul stated that in the Last Days, there would be some professing Christians that would be characterized as having a “form of godliness that denies the power thereof” (2 Timothy 3:5). Such people would have a semblance of faith that would be void of the life-changing power of the Cross of Christ. As the New Living Translation so aptly states: “…They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly….”
- Download transformation workbook by Glenn Bleakney
- Watch/listen to the video messages of the sessions below. Follow along with your study manual taking notes and completing each assignment.
- Complete all exercises and assignments.
- Read the “Required Reading” book The Reformation Manifesto – by Cindy Jacobs
- At the end of the course, complete the final assignment.